The Cinemas are Moving Outdoors This Summer
Lyon’s Freshest Cinema
In the open air, the outdoor cinema on Place Ambroise Courtois definitely deserves the label of Lyon’s freshest cinema. On most Tuesdays from 25th June 2019 until 27th August 2019, you can catch a film on this square in Lyon 8.
All the films will be in original version with French subtitles, meaning many of the films will be in English – perfect for us anglophones!
Organised by the Institut Lumière, the screenings are completely free of charge. What better reason can there be to leave Netflix alone for a night and enjoy the warm weather whilst watching a good film?
Here’s the full schedule, so you know which nights to keep free!
- 2nd July at 10pm – I, Daniel Blake
- 9th July at 10pm – Cleo from Five to Seven (French film)
- 16th July at 10pm – Divorce Italian Style (Italian film)
- 23rd July at 9:45pm – The Man who Shot Liberty Valance
- 13th August at 9:30pm – Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- 20th August at 9:30pm – L’aventure C’est L’aventure (French film)
- 27th August at 9pm – BlacKkKlansman