Get Support for Yourself and Your Business at Lyon’s Salon des Entrepreneurs 2019
Sort Out Your Professional Life
This year’s festival will bring together 150 successful entrepreneurs at Lyon’s Centre de Congrès, along with an expected 15,000 visitors. The Salon des Entrepreneurs is the perfect opportunity to get advice from experts in your field.
There will be a series of meetings with experts, conferences and debates, all destined to give visitors entrepreneurial advice, and solid answers to their business-related questions.
What’s on the Line-up?
The 48hours is kicked off by an opening debate at 11am on 12th June 2019. After this, there will be several key events on the first day.
- Firstly, there is a ‘start-up factory’ at 2:30pm, where you can learn how to make your start-up succeed.
- Next up is a variety of speakers, giving their professional advice and insights, at 4:30pm.
- Finally, at 6:30pm, you can learn from the wisdom of 30 experts from Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
Thursday 13th June will also see a variety of events that will help budding successful business-owners.
- The day kicks off with another debate amongst entrepreneurs at 11am.
- Learn about good practice and social responsibility at 2:30pm.
- Discover how to succeed in the international market at 2:30pm.
- Lastly, at 4:30pm find out how you can optimise the digital world to help your small business grow.